Odessa Steps Magazine is pleased to announce publication of issue five of the
magazine, with a spotlight on Lucha Libre. The issue will be publicly debuting with
magazine associates in Mexico for the CMLL 82nd Anniversary show. The new issue
contains the following:
· Interviews with luchadors Rey Hechicero, and Marco Corleone and luchadora
· A detailed breakdown of the August 16 2015 Chilanga Mask. We ask: was it the
Show of the Year in Mexico?
· A poignant look at the generation of luchadors from the 1980s nearing the
twilight of their careers, as personified by Atlantis in the Anniversary Show main
· A preview of the mascara contra mascara showdown between Atlantis and La
· A look at the ageless Negro Casas (reprint from 2014 with updates)
· Examining the role of lucha libre in the Award-winning comic book Love and
Rockets by Los Hernandez Bros
· A tribute to friend of lucha libre Eric Caiden, owner of Hollywood Book and Poster,
who passed away in May 2015.
· Cover by Mexican cartoonist Kcidis
· Inside back cover by comic book artist Rhode Montijo
· Photos courtesy of Black Terry Jr
Odessa Steps Magazine issue 5 is a 20 page magazine, with color covers and
black & white interiors. The contents is (c) 2015 Odessa Steps Magazine.
For ordering information, please email odessastepsmagazine at gmail dot com.